For years our customers appreciate the application «ASPSMS Winlog». This proven and powerful Windows tool is used to analyze all SMS sent via ASPSMS. Over the last months «ASPSMS Winlog» has been extended by many useful functions.
If you are interested in trying out and using the new, exciting functions, you can do so in a very simple way. Instructions will follow below. The new functions are already included in the application, but not yet visible for the normal user.
We call the application with the new features «SMS Blaster Winlog».
- Flexible import of external files: Text, Excel and VCF. You also have the possibility to import contacts directly from the clipboard.
- Automatic calculation of the expected delivery rate even before dispatch
- Automatic cleaning of the telephone book based on the delivery results of all previous transactions
- Warning messages before sending, e.g. if you try to send to invalid numbers
- Various functions to avoid, search and eliminate duplicates
- Automatic display of the sex (m/f) based on the first name
- Each contact in the phonebook is displayed in colour according to its classification: green, yellow, red or white
- The database for all adjustment and forecasting functions is the entirety of all SMS sent since 1.1.2016.
- Administration of frequently used message texts in the form of templates
Basically all innovations are fully functional. Should you nevertheless notice malfunctions, we would be grateful for a short feedback via support form.
Instructions for activating the new functions
Please follow the instructions below. Of course you can also deactivate the new functions by following step 3 of the instructions.
Go to www.aspsms.com/winlog and install «ASPSMS Winlog».
Enter your Userkey and API password under «Settings»
If you don't know your userkey and/or API password anymore you can view them at the URL aspsms.com/userkey.
- The important step:
Enter 'betatest' in the comments field.
By entering 'betatest' all new SMS Blaster functions will be activated.
- Click on 'Save Settings' and close ASPSMS Winlog
- Restart the application.
The menus 'SMS sending' and 'Phonebook and Import' are now available, You can use these menus to access all new functions.
If you have already installed ASPSMS Winlog, you can omit the steps 1 and 2 of course.
We hope you enjoy trying out the new functions!
|Purpose and business examples
|SMS tools for End Users
|SMS Blaster Winlog
|Microsoft Office Outlook 2013-2016: Email to SMS
|Microsoft Office Outlook 2010 Mobile Service
|Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 Mobile Service
|SMSBLASTER web edition
|SMS Blaster Windows Edition
|SMS touch for iPhone and iPod touch
|ECO-SMS - Ökologische SMS!
|see price list for details
|Jabber-Client Chatopus for Palm OS
|small one-time payment
|delight Software GmbH
|see price list for details
|ASPSMS Widget for Mac
|SMS scripts and interfaces for developers
|ASPSMS Dot Net Assembly on NuGet
|ASPSMS JSON API (REST)
|C# Microsoft ASP.NET Identity MVC (for SOAP)
|Node.js interface for ASPSMS
|PHP Class for ASPSMS SOAP web service
|SOAP Web Service
|ASPSMS SMTP Interface
|VBscript Class (ASP)
|PHP - Python - C# - Java
|Jabber to SMS for Server Admins
|free (open source)
|SMS Blaster Visual Basic Source Code
|Supported networks around the world
Supported operators in your country: